European Superstate....

They simply cannot afford to wait.

To avoid other countries considering a possible exit from the EU they will push for the UK to leave as quickly as possible (under punitive terms) whilst at the same time they accelerate the integration - social, political and financial. They know that any delay will see a rise in anti EU sentiment - from Eastern Europe, the Netherlands, much of Scandinavia, and from within France itself.

This has been on the cards for some time and has been available for anyone who has been interested enough to do some basic research.

And this is the EU that Scotland wants to join????

"Scotland did not let you down. I beg you: do not let Scotland down now", Alyn Smith, MEP for the Scottish National Party

Strip the power from the people of fortress Europe quickly so the privileged nobilitas can dictate whatever they like to them.....

Like my dad used to say after having a particularly pleasant Eartha Kit "Better out than in boy"

If you get your world news from the Daily Express what do you expect to be told.......

I'm afraid Scotland and the EU deserve each other

No, they don't.

Scotland is a justifiably proud nation that gave birth to many of history's great explorers, inventors, scientists, sportsmen and industrialists, to name but a few.

The EU - more's the pity - is none of the above.

I'm afraid Scotland and the EU deserve each other

What an arrogant post., what the do you know about Scotland, it's people or politics. With coments like that no wonder a percentage of Scotland's population loath anything Engish

Last edited:
What an arrogant post., what the do you know about Scotland, it's people or politics. With coments like that no wonder a percentage of Scotland's population loath anything Engish

Bit harsh to 'Loath anything English' over one individuals statement isn't it?

Agreed. It's no wonder half the country think they've been dragged out of Europe by racists with ignorance like that.

Agreed. It's no wonder half the country think they've been dragged out of Europe by racists with ignorance like that.

I must admit to crediting Scots with a substantial amount more intelligence than this post suggests - if however what you say is true, then I will need to revise my opinion.

I must admit to crediting Scots with a substantial amount more intelligence than this post suggests - if however what you say is true, then I will need to revise my opinion.

I didn't mean half of Scotland. I meant half of Britain.

O

Now I didn't say all Scots loath anything Engish, but there is no doubt that there is a percentage of my countrymen that think the English are a very arrogant people that look down therenoses at other nationalities. Personally I don't think that attitude is healthly but the post that illicited my original comment and quiet a few other on here over the last few days only add fuel to the fire.

I believe some might class Loathing anything English as a racist statement. Considering that we have shared this tiny island for millennia I'm sure we would all find a bit of Scot or Englishman in the genetic soup that makes us all up.

Back