Deep Barley

Nice bit of dog work there tim :tiphat:
see all the cars in the background where's your backstop :oops: :rofl:

Dont Want to tell you how to suck eggs mate but watch out for the seeds off that barley
getting into your dog their buggers

regards pete

Don't go there Pete. The barley would be too tall for you and we would have to send the dog to find you, or perhaps you would need to carry a long pole with a flag on the end. :lol:

Don't go there Pete. The barley would be too tall for you and we would have to send the dog to find you, or perhaps you would need to carry a long pole with a flag on the end. :lol:

Ha ha trust you to pipe up just cus you won H4H no need to get above your station :D
Regards pete

Now now Pete I gave you a bye the other day when you said you had returned a pair of faulty Harkila trousers.
I understand they refused to replace them because you had worn the arse out on the tops of your wellies. :rofl:

:gheyfight: you two , chips doing well Tim was that Pete looking with out a dog ??

Naw, that's why Pete has got Elle. She's big enough that when he comes to tall standing crops he just saddles her up and rides out. :lol:

I have to say that I love watching small dogs springing through long grass or crops. I have a GWP so no real problems for him but my daughter's little Jack Russel tries to follow the big dog and needs to continually jump up to see where he's going. Poor little blighter works twice as hard as the bigger dog.

Back