Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wales

I'm English though and though but that was the best game I have seen for years proper football.well done Wales

i,m not a football fan but i watched the game what a result for wales, thats passion for you

Quote Originally Posted by JSW View Post
    I'm English though and though but that was the best game I have seen for years proper football.well done Wales
    I agree 100%. As an English man I'm pleased to see Wales playing so well as a team!

Thank you Wales for showing the English football team how it should be done! Absolute determination & pride in wearing their country's shirt. I'll be rooting for them to go all the way!

Unbelievable! My balls are the wrong shape, but this has shown the pampered England football squad what it means to a nation when their team digs in and performs. Outstanding performance
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I'm Scottish and that game had me punching the air ...... you welsh men must be proud to watch the best game so far

I'm not a huge football fan, but Wales played bloody well, so much better than that load of t---ers we had out there, well done Wales.

Perhaps it'd be better swapping sports as our rugby team are struggling but we're so proud of you boys.

What Gunner said, well done Wales

I watched the game and was shouting at the TV, poor dog was hiding under the chair.

As the commentator said they play as a team and act on the managers instructions....

We all need some hope in these dark days....

Stalking is very much like going to the night club

The more times you go, there is always a chance of going home with one

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...