BASC style stalking oppertunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowners

A quick question for members,

Would there be a demand for unaccompanied BASC-style open hill stalking in a very remote mountainous area. The idea would be 2-5 days unaccompanied stalking in a 5ooo acre area of steep country. Accommodation would be provided in a 'Norwegian style' mountain hut, basic yet practical. This would be a truly 'get away from it all' stalking experience where a minimum of two and maximum of four stalkers working together. Drop off and collection from the aforementioned Hut would be provided. Costs would be in the region of £100 - £150 per day with no limit on bag size, any venison recovered kept by the stalker.

Would this appeal to any members?

Look forward to feedback on this.

Cheers.

A quick question for members,

Would there be a demand for unaccompanied BASC-style open hill stalking in a very remote mountainous area. The idea would be 2-5 days unaccompanied stalking in a 5ooo acre area of steep country. Accommodation would be provided in a 'Norwegian style' mountain hut, basic yet practical. This would be a truly 'get away from it all' stalking experience where a minimum of two and maximum of four stalkers working together. Drop off and collection from the aforementioned Hut would be provided. Costs would be in the region of £100 - £150 per day with no limit on bag size, any venison recovered kept by the stalker.

Would this appeal to any members?

Look forward to feedback on this.

Cheers.

I cant speak for otners but it appeals to me & i reckon mates i stalk with would be keen too.

Hope it happens. Atb Tristram

You would defiantly be able to fill a calendar with a offer like this, did something similar in Gairloch years ago, in a bothy for a week for the stags - was great fun used to be the highlight of my year!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back