Red Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, what did he do for work? From his posts he seemed to be involved in a shoot but apart from trying so sell guns and ripping the s##t out of people there was not much else.

Tim.243

He sent me a set of telescopic sticks FOC , wouldn't take a penny.

Last edited:
There has been a few over the years that have ruffled a few feathers, out of interest, who would you rate the best?
I remember one (only can't remember his name) who used to always have a dig at BEWSHER for no reason.

I guess on any forum there will be such a mixture of people that there are bound to be clashes. I had little to do with him, but I do remember he stood his corner well when taking flak

I guess on any forum there will be such a mixture of people that there are bound to be clashes. I had little to do with him, but I do remember he stood his corner well when taking flak

He would bite quicker than a half starved piranha..........If he sticks too his outrageous posts on PW then his time will be very short on there.

A good formula is not to post after drinking....it makes the keyboard wet :doh:

Tim.243

A good formula is not to post after drinking....

I remember when internet forums began taking off in a big way back. They were such a novelty that all and sundry would be posting all sorts of crap all over the place on all sorts of subjects. It very quickly became apparent when someone had been on the sauce though :lol: :lol:

I remember when internet forums began taking off in a big way back. They were such a novelty that all and sundry would be posting all sorts of crap all over the place on all sorts of subjects. It very quickly became apparent when someone had been on the sauce though :lol: :lol:

Not too much change then..:D

I always looked out for his posts. In the times I visited this site as a guest Red Dot and Brithunters posts were entertaining, though in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back