Brexit means Brexit!

A Guy Out West

That's what I'm talking about, that's the British we admire and respect. Live free or die. That was our motto once, now you can use it. By the way, it works.

Time will tell! Teresa May has said that she will support the Brexit vote now she is Prime Minister, this will be a good test of her metal!

:british:Now that Our new lady PM is installed, she's had her day of rest, it's time to get stuck into the business of planning and executing our exit strategy from the EU.
Brilliant, a layer of UK MEP's are going to have to scrounge their living elsewhere! - maybe they might do some actual work to aid this Great British nation in it's new worldwide trade quest.

Last edited:
Time will tell! Teresa May has said that she will support the Brexit vote now she is Prime Minister, this will be a good test of her metal!
hrmm I'd guess she is responsible for many SD members delay in firearms certs and variations police forces are no fan of hers from past experiences with her .time will tell maybe leopards can change spots !
interesting times ahead :british:

hrmm I'd guess she is responsible for many SD members delay in firearms certs and variations police forces are no fan of hers from past experiences with her .time will tell maybe leopards can change spots !
interesting times ahead :british:

sadly I don't trust the woman, and to keep boris off her back has made him part of her new cabinet, let's hope the rest of the shelves in the cabinet can take the weight of what's coming.

bob

"Live free or die" - I seem to remember that was New Hampshire?

Its good to see some action, I'm a great believer in the only bad decision being no decision. Boris as Foreign Minister? Doesn't matter how often I speak those words out loud, they still don't seem right.

I'll give her time to get some runs on the board, but she's certainly made her mark.

I like that jock never heard of that before ....makes sense
" the only bad decision is no decision"

Paul

Sending in the SAS now to negotiate David Davies (ex SAS) :D

There are two of them though: David Davis, Brexit Minister, also, David Davies (Welsh politician) either way,
If that's the case, One of very very very few current politicians to have worn the Queens uniform.

Last edited:
I will believe it when it happens. But if it does happen then I suspect it will be on the basis of negotiations that will end up with us being no better off, and probably worse off, than if we'd stayed in. It was the big money, backed up by the spineless, that wanted us to stay in, and money talks. They'll get what they want.

The sooner we get free of it the better. If we sink then it can only be because we deserve to.

I'm not so sure, I think putting Boris in as Foreign Secretary may well turn out to be a masterstroke. Say what you like about him, he did what was necessary to serve two successful terms as Lord Mayor of London and during that time did a lot of good for the city, his detractors will obviously say otherwise. He already has a wide network of overseas contacts from his time as Mayor, plus the man is not a fool he may play it at times when it suits but basically he is very astute. There is to my way of thinking a visible change in his decorum his way of dealing with the media has changed and he responded to the French disaster very comprehensively when door stepped by the media today, ducking no questions whilst providing a comprehensive overview of the situation.

David Davis and Liam Fox are two very formidable and experienced Politicians and I think between the three of them they will do the UK proud, of course they will be kept honest by the back benches. I think there are exciting times ahead which will be good for the Country.

The rest of Europe will be nervous of how well we do with many Countries struggling with their own version of Brexit. France especially so now with the latest atrocity possibly adding to the voice of the right wing there in the elections next year. Interesting times!

John

I'm not so sure, I think putting Boris in as Foreign Secretary may well turn out to be a masterstroke. Say what you like about him, he did what was necessary to serve two successful terms as Lord Mayor of London and during that time did a lot of good for the city, his detractors will obviously say otherwise. He already has a wide network of overseas contacts from his time as Mayor, plus the man is not a fool he may play it at times when it suits but basically he is very astute. There is to my way of thinking a visible change in his decorum his way of dealing with the media has changed and he responded to the French disaster very comprehensively when door stepped by the media today, ducking no questions whilst providing a comprehensive overview of the situation.

David Davis and Liam Fox are two very formidable and experienced Politicians and I think between the three of them they will do the UK proud, of course they will be kept honest by the back benches. I think there are exciting times ahead which will be good for the Country.

The rest of Europe will be nervous of how well we do with many Countries struggling with their own version of Brexit. France especially so now with the latest atrocity possibly adding to the voice of the right wing there in the elections next year. Interesting times!

John

+1

Very nicely put.

John

very well said John

I think this is the backbone of TM's force, but I still do not trust her as far as I could through a house brick.

I will retain my thoughts and hopefully eat my words.

bob.

very well said John

I think this is the backbone of TM's force, but I still do not trust her as far as I could through a house brick.

I will retain my thoughts and hopefully eat my words.

bob.

Well I didn't (and still don't) trust Cameron as far as I could throw an anvil - so things are looking up Bob?

ATB

Iain

PS. Very well said John.

:british:Now that Our new lady PM is installed, she's had her day of rest, it's time to get stuck into the business of planning and executing our exit strategy from the EU.
Brilliant, a layer of UK MEP's are going to have to scrounge their living elsewhere! - maybe they might do some actual work to aid this Great British nation in it's new worldwide trade quest.

At least one of them had enough principles to do enough to leave a good number.

Many top legal firms have said they will challenge the decision in a court of law. Ultimately it all remains to be seen. However, the world hasn't imploded like many said it would.

The earth continues to spin!

Back