Thread: Hello from North Carolina

Hello from North Carolina

Hello all - my name is Griff, I live in North Carolina and stumbled across the website while slacking off at work... I primarily hunt what is local and native to NC, including whitetail deer, turkeys and ducks. At some point I would love to make the trip over to the UK for both wingshooting and stalking. Glad to have found this forum, and look forward to the learning experience.

Welcome to the site. We have quite a few of your folk from the States on here. Look forward to hearing more about your hunting over there. I have 4 American clients coming over this year for the Red and Sika rut.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I'll swap you a days stalking in Northumberland for a day on the White tail when I'm next in Charlotte!

Welcome on board. One day hope to go for turkey and stripers in your part of the world.

"He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

i am currently in NC also, FayetteNam way. I have made the trip over a couple time and am heading back this fall again. Once you stalk the Highlands it does get in your blood.

Curtis (Coot)