Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It seems to be kicking off in Turkey

It seems to be kicking off in Turkey

I am sitting here watching BBC news 24 as a military coup appears to have started. Regards SBM

The attack in Nice was probably the last straw for the military, which is more moderate, more educated, and has a lot of interaction with NATO and training in the U.S.A., so this Muslim Brotherhood government, which was working under the table with ISIS, had to go.

Its back with a vengence,he got all his supporters to surround the tanks so they couldnt do nothing then his police rounded up the naughty boys .Over 700 arrests so far and the big general cheese being held hostage has been released .Quite weird seeing the Pres face timing a TV station to call his supporters out to help him this modern technalogally is good eh
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

erdogollum false flag more than likely
    The real problem with political jokes is that they get elected...
    I have summat for sale; here's the M̶i̶d̶w̶a̶y̶ Brownells UK price... effin jokers.
    "The .30-'06 is unstable at close range" - Ahahahahhahh!

Gollums on Tv now telling them He,s not the messiah he,s a very naughty boy
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

It's all over bar the shouting, with 750 military detained and 60, mainly civilians, dead. As the military have been detained for treason, they might not see the light of day again...
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Turkey has been sliding in to a Muslim only led country for many years, the changes from a secular government would make Ataturk turn in his grave.

Hi Just sitting watching news just now. Boris is going to be busy today as foreign secretary.

And the Brussels Eurocorrupts gave these people the right to travel visa free across Shengen Europe.....madness!
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!