Any one else looking forward to the new game bird season?

seibassman7

My wife and I are already talking about the new season of game birds that will be available next month. We cannot wait! Time to start looking at recipes, and we will be using Basils compendium of recipes which he has kindly put together and posted on here.

Roll on August :D Regards SBM

I'll say!

Lost the shoot I've had for a few years but it looks like I have been invited to join another syndicate which I've shot at before & I'll be looking for a few rough days elsewhere with big walks in attractive country. I enjoy stalking but shooting over pointers is what interests & excites me the most.

My wife and I are already talking about the new season of game birds that will be available next month. We cannot wait! Time to start looking at recipes, and we will be using Basils compendium of recipes which he has kindly put together and posted on here.

Roll on August :D Regards SBM
I haven`t added much to it of late but it`s still there. www.1245.forumotion.net

Yes can't wait,flanking on the moor 23 August,also want to try my newly acquired Thos Horsley sidelock out.

All sounds good but I'm not sure how you guys feel but I always feel out of shape at the start of the season and it takes a little while to get fit again

Back