Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Powys/Shropsire Days Seminar by UKSHA (all welcome)

Powys/Shropsire Days Seminar by UKSHA (all welcome)

Days seminar with UKSHA (United Kingdom Scent Hound Association)

Powys/Shropshire don't get much in the way of deer involvement events so here is your chance gents.
    I have been able to arrange a days seminar with the UKSHA. Fitting it into their heavy schedule has now become available. The days tutors will be some of our own SD members and will be travelling many miles to our location here in Mid Wales, so please support this event and attend if interested in deer welfare, best practise or just a social gathering of like minded deer stalkers.
    Flexible agenda will include : Introductions, Safety, Dogs, Bullet Strike, Red & Green Zone (power point), Finding the Shot Site, Humane Dispatch, Learning Outcomes, etc. Some classroom based and others field based.
    By kind permission of Jon Archer (head stalker) the venue will be Criggion Estate near Welshpool.

DATE: Saturday 13th August 2016

VENUE: Criggion Estate SY5 9BB (Between Welshpool & Shrewsbury.

START: We will aim to meet at 09:30 for 10:00

ADMISSION : FREE ( Will hold raffle and any donations received will go to UKSHA and Jon for a few pints)

Please PM me and answer thread if attending as would like to know rough numbers before the day.

Hope to see you there.

Kind Regards Gary

Bugger. On holiday otherwise I'd be there Gaz.

Sounds like an interesting day please count me in. I will pm you later. Also I will see if any of the other local site members that I know are interested in coming along.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Count me in please pal

Shropshire. Land of rain and more rain.
    Yes please Gary.

243 Varmint : That's a shame Jon, sods law the date wont suit everyone's diary. Fallow are imminent so hopefully catch up as passing.

8X57 : Look Forward to meeting you there.

Please spread the word around. If possible please forward numbers so I can keep trace of rough numbers.

Kind Regards Gary

Great! I will be there, nice to meet up as you say we do not get much going on round these parts,sorry got to stop watching old westerns,

Quote Originally Posted by tony rentokil View Post
    Great! I will be there, nice to meet up as you say we do not get much going on round these parts,sorry got to stop watching old westerns,
    Look forward to meeting Tod. Please spread the word and get back to me with any additional attendees. Regards Gary

Count me in please thanks jay

Super look forward to meeting everyone
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports