DSC level 1 16/17 July

reebo

Not sure if this is the place to post this, if not then admin please feel free to slap my wrist and move it, but I just wanted to say a big thank you to Pierre, Andrew and James for all their help and patience over the weekend with the DSC level 1 course in Hinxworth, also not forgetting the excellent catering from Alan.
I would like to say an enjoyable weekend but how can you enjoy something with a test looming, but hopefully everyone did okay and at least learnt more than they did.
Just a nervous wait now.
Once again thanks one and all for a great weekend.

I was too on this course & thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a lot more to add to what reebok has already said.
Thanks to Pierre for the use of his rifle, James for the teaching & Andrew for being RCO & test assessor.

Would highly recommend the course run by Pierre at Gap 180.

I would like to second reebo's comments about the course this weekend & add a very big thank you to the supporters of this forum which enabled some of its members to attend the this course I hope that this will be continued in the future for others how need a helping hand to progress further in stalking Pierre, Andrew & James for putting us at ease & gave us the confidence to do our best I must be getting old as I had a great time on the course long my it continue

I too was on this course. It had a fantastic informal feel to it, but not so informal that it wasn't run properly etc.

I'll also reiterate about the food, it was fantastic and came in huge portions.

Thirdly, it was great to meet a load of like minded folk and a nice social atmosphere outside of the lectures.

Thanks to all that attended and for your commitment, remember you guys make the course as without you it's just a gathering. Big thanks to admin and site supporters for making it possible and our supporters Blaser and Swarovski optik for making the experience even more enjoyable.

To to anyone interested I think Eddie will have a nice low Mileage 1 careful owner fiesta for sale soon he must have covered 2000 miles over the weekend.

Forgot to mention the course is actually run by Anglo deer management and training but we use the Gap180 facility as it's an excellent venue with great facilities and a cook who makes you want to move in.

Thanks to all that attended and for your commitment, remember you guys make the course as without you it's just a gathering. Big thanks to admin and site supporters for making it possible and our supporters Blaser and Swarovski optik for making the experience even more enjoyable.

To to anyone interested I think Eddie will have a nice low Mileage 1 careful owner fiesta for sale soon he must have covered 2000 miles over the weekend.

I'd prefer not to know the actual milage. But doing the course and driving back to Liverpool for a black tie ball on the sat night wasn't the best planning I've ever done.

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much the food that is, I just hope the course was worth it :D. Glad you all had a good time and thanks Pierre for running what was obviously a very enjoyable course.

John

So, what was on the menu.

LOL , what do you think mate !!!!!!!!

i did my dsc1 with Pierre and GAP 180, a belting time was had by all,

Paul ( Munty 1) and Alan I'll be down in October/November , let me know the dates please,

Kev

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much the food that is, I just hope the course was worth it :D. Glad you all had a good time and thanks Pierre for running what was obviously a very enjoyable course.

John
No problem John thanks for the opportunity all Sd candidates sailed through.
Look forward to doing it again in the not to distant future.

Back