Thread: Rifle range lake district

Rifle range lake district

I'm off to the lake district for a week away from the 26th of August. I would like to get out on a range 300m or morebeen very limited to a 100m range near me in Suffolk. Suffolk being as flat as a pankake it difficult to practice at range. I would also like to book a stalk if anyone would recommend a guide to go out stalking I'm staying near kendal that's if everyone is not booked up being, I've been given the go ahead for a few days by the Mrs to do boys stuff.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Johnathan standing has red, roe and fallow from stalking woodland and the fell. Hes right next to kendal. Can't help with the range sorry. Pm if want his number

An hours drive up to me , but i can do roe or goats and have a bit of space to do some long range targets
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Good evening, gardeners guns between Carlisle and longtown has 1, it's about 100-150m but you would need to contact them for access details, they have covered areas so you don't get soaked as well on a wet day with built in table areas for setting rifles on.Full bore range as well ��

Have a word with Euston Estate just outside Thetford , the range goes out to 300m

Bit of a drive depending where in the lakes you'll be, on the plus side it will be nice scenery all the way

Thank you for the replies. I will have a look at those would be nice to try the rifle at a bit more range.