Thread: Goats

The world is a small place, met a guy from Devon, who now lives here, he wanted to hunt his first goat as he normally hunts rabbits and hares, so I took him hunting with my 270, seven goats and seven shots later I am pryin my gun from his hands.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	488.2 KB 
ID:	72537Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	490.6 KB 
ID:	72538

Excellent - well done! I'm also from Devon, however, I like it so much, I'm still here; if I was to move anywhere though, my first choice would be NZ!

Out again today 300mtrs up a 70% hill with the same guy and another novice, 4hours of walking, 3 more goats down. You have to love goats, spotted a herd on a opening in the bush, other side of the valley, 643mtrs, a bit to far for my shooting ability.

Wow!! Sounds facinsting!!! What are your rates? Id love to come and meet with you... Recently retired from the Army ����

It might be a bit of a long day to NZ but if you ever get here I will fit you in, the rates are what I normally charge $0.00 per hour

I wish you were there when I was in 2008 got to chase some pigs and got a few goats one weekend and paid to stalk some reds central North island but ran out of time for much more.

Up far north we don,t have deer but pigs and goats on doc land, farmers are often glad to have you thin out the goats and pigs