hello from the yukon

cranky1

lived here for a long time. 38 years. am now a "sourdough".. thats sour on the country and not enough dough to leave! well not really. have eaten 29 moose myself and killed at least another 12 for my old hunting partner.used al manner of rifles for this task. and definately have some favorites. also a few grizzles and blacks in the mix and the odd cariboo. just ask if you have any questions. glad to answer all. cheers jim

hi jim welcome to this site im kinda new on myself its great crack on here, 12 moose!! im packing my bags now!!

cheers for e,mail you should post those pictures on here for the members to view . . . cant wait to see them m8t

Hi Cranky,
If you've eaten 29 moose yourself how big are you? Did you put any vegetables with them are you strictly carnivorous?
The Yukon would be a good place to visit but not too keen on the cold. Enjoy this site; lots of differing views on many subjects.

Hi cranky1
Welcome to one of the best hunting sites on the web.I have been to BC a few times but not got as far north as you I will be back in Canada next year and hope to make it further north Canada is my favourite place in the world I love the lack of people.
Keith

Welcome Cranky,
you will enjoy this site, it will get under your skin there is loads of interesting stuff and Im sure you will have plenty to add

smithy

Re Yukon member

Hi Cranky1,
My buddy has bought a house plot in Atlin BC just around the corner from you I think, he wants to emigrate to there.
I am supposed to go there to look at it this Fall.
Welcome to the site, and keep on eating the mooseburgers.
Marty

Back