Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Driven wild boar in Somogy county Hungary

Driven wild boar in Somogy county Hungary

We offering 4 nights 3 days driven wild boar hunting in Hungary. The dates November 25-27 The driven hunts is in Somogy county's what is 90 minutes drive from Budapest airport.The price include accommodation,breakfast,lunch,dinner,hunting permit,hunting insurance and the airport transfer.We looking for 15-30 guns unlimited wild boar NO TROPHY OR SHOOTING FEE also Fallow does and Red hides can be taken with out any shooting fee.Bags are 12-30 in a day for 15 guns.(weather and shooting availability)
    Price is 1500

The accommodation is in a hunting castle what was belong to a aristocratic family in the 18 century so far the best i ever seen for a hunting trip.

Also golden jackal on the ground as well if someone lucky can get them as well...

Good price and good hunting trip don't miss this one.Places still available.12 animal a day guaranteed for 15 gun a day.

Places still available!!!!!!

If you have any question please PM me or call me on 07780006587

Thanks George
    Last edited by HungarianHunter; 07-10-2016 at 22:49.

If anyone things the price is too good to be true i can add on anything no problem...

Hi, how much is the average flight to Budapest please?

Circa 180 including firearm from Gatwick with EasyJet, book early and get it cheaper.

Yes 180 is correct November the flight always cheap...

why are those wild boar spotted?

Quote Originally Posted by ileso View Post
    why are those wild boar spotted?
    Pietrain genes from some escapee domestic pigs I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    Pietrain genes from some escapee domestic pigs I guess.
    Yes that correct some places back in the days(50s-60s) use to let out the domestic pigs to feed in the forest and until today those genetics are still in the wild boars and shows back sometimes most of the times happens in west of Hungary...

I have known George for about 3 years now, and he has stalked with me on several occasions. This is a good deal and well put together. I would be going myself but am committed with clients in November as it is a busy time for me.

He needs a few more to make the group up so if anyone is considering it, please get in touch with him.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

I've just booked the flights for Graham, and I (just under 200.00 each with luggage, & rifle). We're both really looking forward to it, as is Alan, coming over from Sweden.

Thought I'd post some pictures of the hotel that some of us older folk can actually see It looks AMAZING ! If the boar are on a par with the hotel, it's going to be a heck of a trip !!!

The restaurant looks pretty impressive !

Hope it looks like this in November

Last edited by Lateral; 11-08-2016 at 10:00.