Available: Wild boar, Roe and Red Deer opportunity in Hungary

HungarianHunter

wild boar red deer and roe deer available in Hungary

Hi Guys

Our next wild boar hunting trips available from 20 of October until first of November and from second of January until 7th of January.
The price 250£/day for a trip the price include unlimited boar shooting on piglet,pig boar up to 16 cm tusk,roe doe,red hinds the accommodation, airport transfer, hunting permit and hunting insurance also the breakfast and dinner.The estate 45 minutes drive from Budapest airport the best airline to fly with a gun is Easy jet.
Extra costs Boar from 16 cm tusk 150£ (if is a world record is a same price)

Also Red stags and Mouflon Rams available please contact me for prices.

On driven boar end of November we still have places avelable.

If anyone interested pls PM or call me on 07780006587 phone number.

Thanks George

Last edited:
Hi George,

Count my stalking friend and myself in on this one, spoke to Ed and Dave who had a fantastic time with you on the same trip last year, looking forward to meeting up with you in October.

atb

Tony

Another fantastic trip. I shot 3 boar, and I lost count of how many Roe I could have shot. At one point, I counted 19 from the seat I was in :eek: I could have shot a couple of fox too, but I can't help but let them go, not wanting to scare the boar off.

It was great to have other guys out there to share experiences, especially David, & Tony, who I flew out with.

Now looking forward to the November driven trip :D

Thanks George .......................

Another fantastic trip. I shot 3 boar, and I lost count of how many Roe I could have shot. At one point, I counted 19 from the seat I was in :eek: I could have shot a couple of fox too, but I can't help but let them go, not wanting to scare the boar off.

It was great to have other guys out there to share experiences, especially David, & Tony, who I flew out with.

Now looking forward to the November driven trip :D

Thanks George .......................

Hi Mark
It was good meeting up with you too, a real gent for lending me your gear, unfortunately, missed a large boar.... Good luck with your planed driven trip Next month I am sure George will look after you all. I am looking forward to the write up.
Kind regards
Tony

George
Is your Boar hunting driven or high seat.
MIB

These particular trips are stalking / shooting from a high seat. From personal experience, I've found it's most productive once it gets dark, and early in the morning, so going on a full moon, or with night vision (a cheap Yukon Photon works well) will give you the best chance.

These particular trips are stalking / shooting from a high seat. From personal experience, I've found it's most productive once it gets dark, and early in the morning, so going on a full moon, or with night vision (a cheap Yukon Photon works well) will give you the best chance.
I appreciate the answer, Are you organizing any driven shoots?

Back