Thread: Mixed Sporting Weeks.

Mixed Sporting Weeks.

I have available two separate weeks for mixed sport[5 full days shooting6 nights acc], the last week in Sept and the first week in October.
    The week will be a mix dependent on weather conditions and requirements, of Salmon and Wild brown Trout fishing, Roe Bucks, Red Stags, Snipe, Grouse, Pigeons, Ducks and Geese.
    Included in the package is accommodation in the form of an old shoot lodge/house, fully central heated etc.
    Dogs are welcome and a food package can be provided in the form of home cooked mains and a fridge full of essentials for breakfast and snacks etc.
    The house is comfortable and ideal for parties of up to 6/7, it has one twin room down stairs, 1 double, a single and 2 twins upstairs.
    The sport provided is for up to four guns dependent on what's needed, but they can bring their partners etc.
    A typical week could consist of 1-2 red stags or 1-2 roe bucks, and a mix of the rest, please do not think I will take each guest out for a stag everyday for the inclusive price.
    There is a genuine chance of a McNab for those wishing to put the effort in.

The cost of the above week is set at 2250 for four people.

Please message me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by levigsp; 30-07-2016 at 10:26.

I cant do it this year sadly (getting married instead haha!) but it sounds fantastic! Will you be running this again in future?

I genuinely don't know, I don't normally advertise these weeks as they are reserved as swap weeks with people from foreign climes.
    However due to my circumstances this year is a little different, I cannot get about a well as normal so I cancelled heading abroad and this years swaps were put on hold.