Roe Buck Stalking in Scotland

This past weekend was spent fulfilling a life long dream to stalk a Roebuck.
It was all made possible by the generosity of some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I want to thank BigScott270 for the opportunity to stalk my first Roebuck.
we are eternally grateful for your unyielding effort over the past weekend.
A memorable weekend made with the perfect ingredients of excellent company a laugh a minute, beautiful scenery and trilling stalks.
All of this combined has carved a memory that I will never forget.

As it was a group effort many thanks is also expressed to Brian from Trossachs Deer Management Services my guide for the weekend. His skill as a stalker was very impressive. I really enjoyed your company and I am very grateful for the stalking knowledge you shared with me, also I am not forgetting Sam the dog for his skilful noise at pointing deer!

A special thanks to Moose. Thanks you for guiding my Friend. It was great to meet you you’re a really nice guy, great company coupled with a great sense of humor. I look forward to hosting you in Ireland.

Thanks to Scotlanddeerstalking and his son for their kind hospitality and one of the funniest cups of coffee and venison pies I have ever had. You’re some character.

Rob Dhu finally we got to meet up!. It was great meeting you after all this time you did not disappoint!

Scott your one in a million. A man who practices proper deer management and his knowledge of his ground and animals is very impressive.
It was great to witness sound deer management in practice.

A great man has great friends so again thanks to you all.

Scott your turn soon! There are only a few months to go and you will be stalking sika in Wicklow!

Regards,
Glendine.

PS. One one bang!

As a picture can tell a thousand words. Please see below.

6 pointer (Small).JPG

Buck 4 (Small).JPG

Buck 3 (Small).JPG

A view to a kill  (Small).JPG

Dawn.jpg

Laying in Wait (Small).JPG

Sam (Small).JPG

Red Hills (Small).JPG

Forest Stalk (Small).JPG

I for one am very disappointed in Big Scott that he didn't blood you for your first ever Roebuck, although probably because he couldn't reach up:D
Great to meet you at the weekend, you and your friend were great company, just wish I'd been there for the whole weekend for the craic
Just the beginning of some good hunts I feel.

Moose

This past weekend was spent fulfilling a life long dream to stalk a Roebuck.
It was all made possible by the generosity of some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I want to thank BigScott270 for the opportunity to stalk my first Roebuck.
we are eternally grateful for your unyielding effort over the past weekend.
A memorable weekend made with the perfect ingredients of excellent company a laugh a minute, beautiful scenery and trilling stalks.
All of this combined has carved a memory that I will never forget.

As it was a group effort many thanks is also expressed to Brian from Trossachs Deer Management Services my guide for the weekend. His skill as a stalker was very impressive. I really enjoyed your company and I am very grateful for the stalking knowledge you shared with me, also I am not forgetting Sam the dog for his skilful noise at pointing deer!

A special thanks to Moose. Thanks you for guiding my Friend. It was great to meet you you’re a really nice guy, great company coupled with a great sense of humor. I look forward to hosting you in Ireland.

Thanks to Scotlanddeerstalking and his son for their kind hospitality and one of the funniest cups of coffee and venison pies I have ever had. You’re some character.

Rob Dhu finally we got to meet up!. It was great meeting you after all this time you did not disappoint!

Scott your one in a million. A man who practices proper deer management and his knowledge of his ground and animals is very impressive.
It was great to witness sound deer management in practice.

A great man has great friends so again thanks to you all.

Scott your turn soon! There are only a few months to go and you will be stalking sika in Wicklow!

Regards,
Glendine.

PS. One one bang!

As a picture can tell a thousand words. Please see below.

View attachment 72688

View attachment 72689

View attachment 72691

View attachment 72690

View attachment 72692

View attachment 72694

View attachment 72695

View attachment 72696

View attachment 72693

Well done Glendine and to all involved they are all excellent genuine generous guys you have named. Keep up the good work lads.:tiphat:

Kind regards Kev

Very well done again BIGMAN,,sounds like it was a cracker all round,well done glendine ,i ve been out with scott and kev two great lads got my first with them,memorys i will allways cherish ,nice grounds /nice lads,best regards boys,:tiphat:doug

Well done again lads. Apart from getting ate alive with clegs and midges it was a brilliant weekend. I'm delighted that yourself and Terry and also rob all got one and enjoyed yourself it will be a memory I will never forget

A big thanks to Brian, moose and big and young davie as well

P.s brian what's the range on the buck..." it's one one bang"

Well done all, sounds like a great trip! Sorry I couldn't make it. Look forward to seeing bigscott270 in Wicklow for Sika in October:)

Back