Thread: Anyone getting on the foxes

Anyone getting on the foxes

Hi i just wondered if many of you are getting many foxes on the stubble yet? I have not seen many

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

I shot two, at the weekend. The first one was 150 yards, and the second was 220 yards. I did see others, but the shots wasn't safe to take. Hopefully an other day !!.

I shot three from the same high seat (1 first night and 2 second night) on silage field (not much stubble round here yet). The first was at about 290 yards and the other two were about 180 and 220. There was a third one out at the same time as the two shot on the second night but he didn't hang around. Funny enough the night I shot two the second was only about 40yards from the first but wasn't bothered when I shot his mate.

6 on Saturday night on OSR/Barley stubbles - 2 vixens and 4 cubs. Should have had 2 more but that is another story

We dont stop no stubble as yet but have shot a lot of hay/silage, in 15 mins last Weds I shot 4 rabbits and a vixen.

Shot 2 on Saturday, I went early to leave some time as there is a Muntjac using the headland, first was a worn out vixen, second was this years vixen after waiting for the light to go. Short story I saw lights in the middle off a field with what looked like a trailer! turned out to be a commercial hot air balloon operator recovering his kit!!

I waited for 20 mins and a set of eyes came out to see that the whistling was about!

Stalking is very much like going to the night club

The more times you go, there is always a chance of going home with one

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

Only one field on my permission has been cut so far but did get 4 from it in one night last week, went out again last night and saw nothing on that field but did catch up with a very sneaky vixen that had got on to keepers rearing field through the electric fence so one very happy keeper

Following on from that if any body in the Surrey/Sussex area needs a hand foxing in any capacity i could do with getting out more so would appreciate the opportunity, I have thermal spotter and NV on .22 and .243