Thread: Yardley is at it again !!!!

Yardley is at it again !!!!

I don't know how to link to a Facebook page but check out yardlys post on the basc Facebook page
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

You need to join to see as it is a closed group.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Is he? He made a sensible post about a decline in SGC,s and the thread got immediately jumped on by the dress in black, AR15, tactical, practical, brigade because of comments he made about them and their choice of guns in the past.

men in glass house's , I shot for the uk and the USPSA in and with all the above DVC, so lets not go down the oh its not real shooting path ??? BAN IT BAN IT, Mike like's to put his foot in sometimes and it gets blown up but forgets some of us know him from way back ?

I can't see the post as I'm not on FB but I agree with Paul - I do wish he was more inclusive of all aspects of our sport as I believe he's a good advocate and spokesman for what we love doing - goodness knows we could do with someone to spout some positives for a change
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent