Available: Fallow Pricket Stalking

TDM

[h=2]Fallow Pricket Stalking with Thornhill Deer Management[/h]
Fallow Buck season is almost here.

Experience lowland stalking at its best. You will be accompanied by one of Thornhill's experienced stalkers in the stunning countryside of the Blackmoor Vale, Dorset. 20,000 acres of rolling arable farmland, pasture and woodland.
All stalking is Accompanied. Stalking on foot and/or Highseat.
Novices are welcome.

Fallow Prickets - £85 per outing and a £30 shot fee per Pricket.

Venison (if required) will be charged at £1.50 per pound

PM for bookings

15750327_1646801525624295_1519376466_n.jpg

Lots of Fallow still to shoot.......We have dates available......Pm to book...

IMG_1975.jpg
Another happy client.....We still have date's available for next week..Pm to book

So tired I couldn't keep my eyes open for a picture it seems ;p

Lots of Roe and Fallow about on both estates we visited during the course of the day. This was my first outing stalking and having not shot anything sentient bigger than a rabbit before (with an airgun), I have to say the lads at TDM were great. They got me up to speed and shooting off sticks pretty decent in no time, did all they could to stem the nerves - and then worked hard to get me on to my first ever deer before the weather bought the gloom in.

Learnt a hell of a lot and had an excellent day with a some really nice chaps - booked another couple of trips this month. Cant recommend them enough, especially if you're a first timer who's shitting themselves like I was at the beginning of yesterday...

So tired I couldn't keep my eyes open for a picture it seems ;p

Lots of Roe and Fallow about on both estates we visited during the course of the day. This was my first outing stalking and having not shot anything sentient bigger than a rabbit before (with an airgun), I have to say the lads at TDM were great. They got me up to speed and shooting off sticks pretty decent in no time, did all they could to stem the nerves - and then worked hard to get me on to my first ever deer before the weather bought the gloom in.

Learnt a hell of a lot and had an excellent day with a some really nice chaps - booked another couple of trips this month. Cant recommend them enough, especially if you're a first timer who's shitting themselves like I was at the beginning of yesterday...

It was a pleasure to have you over for the day. Some really great shooting, all those years with the air gun paid dividends..Well done, see you next week..

We still have dates available for Fallow bucks/prickets before the end of the season. We've been adding some high seats to cover more of our ground for those who prefer to wait rather than walk n stalk. We have lots of different grounds holding Fallow so there are still lots about.

17201397_1677608949210219_4154491760700966624_n.jpg

Here we go again. Taking bookings for Fallow prickets.....Please PM with a phone number to book..

Hi TDM so is that £115 for the first shot then £30 per shot there after , so it will be £230 plus extras for a day with you should you see and grass more than two . not a pop just getting the info to pass on to a pal.
:tiphat:

Fallow Pricket Stalking with Thornhill Deer Management

Fallow Buck season is almost here.

Experience lowland stalking at its best. You will be accompanied by one of Thornhill's experienced stalkers in the stunning countryside of the Blackmoor Vale, Dorset. 20,000 acres of rolling arable farmland, pasture and woodland.
All stalking is Accompanied. Stalking on foot and/or Highseat.
Novices are welcome.

Fallow Prickets - £85 per outing and a £30 shot fee per Pricket.

Venison (if required) will be charged at £1.50 per pound

PM for bookings

Hi TDM so is that £115 for the first shot then £30 per shot there after , so it will be £230 plus extras for a day with you should you see and grass more than two . not a pop just getting the info to pass on to a pal.
:tiphat:

The outing's cost are £85 each and a shot pricket is an additional £30. If you choose to book a morning and an evening outing that is £170 for the outings plus £30 per shot pricket. I hope thats clear.
Regards
TDM

Cannot reccomend these guys enough, shot a nice cull roe buck on saturday morning and just come back from a successful sika pricket stalk. Jason puts so much effort in to getting you onto a shot and makes you feel very comfortable doing so. Thanks again Jason.

20945602_825267264304046_263695068_o.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Josh. Really great shooting. Hope to see you again soon..
TDM

Cannot reccomend these guys enough, shot a nice cull roe buck on saturday morning and just come back from a successful sika pricket stalk. Jason puts so much effort in to getting you onto a shot and makes you feel very comfortable doing so. Thanks again Jason.

Back