Hi guys, bought this a while ago to replace an old leather and canvas backpack, but I really like the old one so this is just collecting dust. Pretty much as new condition. No damage or marks. Not faded or anything. Perfect for carrying all your gear on a short trip or range day. Or just to have all your hubting gear in one place ready to go.
Heres what lundhag say about it.
Lundhags Gero 30 Comp is thirty liters and is equipped with roll top closure, removable hip belt and padded shoulder straps. And that roll top is not too bad, no zippers that can break. Although the design is relatively clean the pack is highly functional. On the side you'll find a separate 15" computer sleeve, on the front is a big expandable pocket for your helmet or shovel and double compression straps on each side. This pack works for everything from short day trips in the forest, the every day life or the shopping down town.
Specifications Lundhags Gero 30 Comp:
- Volume: 30 L
- Weight: 760 grams
- Daypack with rolltop closure
- 15" Computer sleeve with internal or fast access from the side
- Removable hipbelt
- Prepared for hydration system
- Elastic side pocket
- Large expandable front pocket for your helmet, shovel ect
- Mesh back for good ventilation
- Pole attachment on the side
- Reflective details
- Material: 210D JW Dobby, 100% polyamide
I'm asking £45 for this . Premium Scandinavian kit