Thread: Buccleuch springer bitch puppy

Buccleuch springer bitch puppy

I'm looking for a bitch pup from a litter sired by Buccleuch Pepper or Kelsey, preferably from a Buccleuch bred bitch. I'd be very grateful if anyone who knows of a litter or of a bitch in whelp could PM me.

Thank you

have you tryed David himself he'd know if any progeny where available I'd guess ?

Thanks, I've contacted David and have my name on the lists he has if the breeding bitch owners are looking for homes, but he cannot give me a list of those who have used his dogs for stud - I guess because of data protection/confidentiality. I have a young bitch out of Buccleuch Jazz and she's great, but I've just not managed to breed from her yet and it will be a another year really before I can try again, but I really want another to start to train for the picking up team before then.

alot of buccleuch bitchs come down south to my mates then pups return north for training ect a few of the older dogs return when they're looking for a softer life and fewer days on the dukes Midland est .

I've seen the Boughton kennels - really nice setup.

I hear that the Buccleuch stud dogs have been used quite a lot of late but doesn't seem that many litters get advertised.

I will be using pepper as soon as my bitch comes into season.
    could be up to 6months tho as she came out of condition around 3 months back.

Last edited by j200esy; 31-07-2016 at 15:44.

Anyone know of any other puppies/planned litters please?

Hi, I have used a son of Pepper on a Verstone bitch who has Buccleuch Jenny as a grand mother on her dam's side, the litter is due around the 10th this month. There is a combined total of 60 ft ch and int ft ch in the sire and dam over 5 generations.The litter is due 10th this month, three pups are spoken for and hopefully I will have 3 or 4 to offer for sale.