We are taking a pitch at Moy this year - first time there for us as a trader. As ar as I can follow their map, we are in the middle of the row of stands facing you as you come into the main field.
We are there in RFD mode and will have along -
1. A selection of Sauer Rifles 101,202 & 404
2. Courtesy of Viking Arms the new Jaeger 10 by Haenel and Ruger American rifles
3. A small selection of secondhand rifles - including 10/22's and 10/22 accessories - BX1 triggers, BX10 & 25 Mags etc and parts - extractors etc.
4. Sound Mods - Atec Wave 17/22, ASE SL5, ATEC Hetrz ( limited range )
5. Cupboard is a bit bare pending deliveries, but if you are after ammo, drop me a note and I'll try to have stuff along to order.
In other 'news' we'll have
1. Vortex Binoculars ( still no sensible joy with scopes, I 'm thinking of stalking Bentley.... ) and spotting scopes
2. Meopta bino's and scopes
3. Z Aim slings ( of course! )
4. A selection of key stock on behalf of Rob at Monarch - Roe Sacks, Compact Roe sack, Gambrels, Slips, Bino caddy & covers, Carcase trays.
5. Beaton Midge Jackets
6. Extensive range of rifle cleaning gear and chemicals. Dewey Rods, Pro Shot action kits, jags, brusjes, patches etc
7. Possum Hollow Bore Guides
Edit - brain going to mush! Add also - Diver Daves Repel Spray DWR and we've restocked on Ballistol after the rush on it at Scone!
And trying so new items -
Tickless - 40khz electronic tick deterrent for pets and humans ( two sizes ). As pessimistic as most everyone else about gadgets, Scooby has been road testing one of these for 5 weeks now - thus far zero ticks have attached. Come have a look.
Midge Armour - from 2 til 3 each day we'll have a speed trial for who can attach a breast plate to a midge..... just kidding This product has been developed by a client and we are due to have stock along with us ( and a picture shortly I hope! ) Its a quality head net combined with clear spectacles - eliminating that irritating gap the swine always get through and trying to use optics through a midge net. Early tests show it is a really useful item - if you aren't a glasses wearer.
And... absolutely no Jaffa cakes ( the Mrs is along to help out ) so I'm back to my USUAL carrot sticks and celery......
We look forward to seeing you there.