Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did all that time GO!!

Where did all that time GO!!

Well today I made it............60yrs young.

Looking back its not been too bad, ups and downs like many in life, but in general I have a lot to be thankful for and have been lucky enough to have filled quite a number of wishes during this time. 40+ years of shooting and stalking and still climbing hills in Scotland and walking the fields of England for deer, and hopefully for many years more.

Thank you to all my friends and family for your love and support over the years. But especially to my partner Sandra who continues to allow me to put up trophies in the house, and supports everything I do, and also keeps me on the straight and narrow. Also a big thank you to all the clients/members of this site who have joined me or are about to join me these coming months or in the past, I wish all of you good health and happiness.

All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Happy birthday Malc! Hope you have a fantastic day and many more years of health, happiness and enjoying the sport you love.

Its been a pleasure to get to know you over the last year, a better guide into the sport I couldn't have asked for! I've had a cracking time out in the field with you and I'm looking forward to many more trips to Holmbush, to Bedfordshire and to Scotland next year!

All the best,

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag

many happy returns sir,

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Happy birthday Malcolm .. and many more of them.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Many happy returns, sixtymalc.

Happy birthday Malc eat drink and be merry
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Best Wishes, have a great day and many more to follow.

happy birthday malcolm keep them knees supple mate atb tommy

Have a good one Malc, now get in the workshop and crack on with the taxidermy work!

Have a great birthday Malc, and hopefully loads more of them.
    It always helps if you have a supportive partner to encourage you - Take her out for a meal or whatever to show her just how much you appreciate her, it sounds like she is well worth it!