Where did all that time GO!!

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well today I made it............60yrs young.

Looking back its not been too bad, ups and downs like many in life, but in general I have a lot to be thankful for and have been lucky enough to have filled quite a number of wishes during this time. 40+ years of shooting and stalking and still climbing hills in Scotland and walking the fields of England for deer, and hopefully for many years more.

Thank you to all my friends and family for your love and support over the years. But especially to my partner Sandra who continues to allow me to put up trophies in the house, and supports everything I do, and also keeps me on the straight and narrow. Also a big thank you to all the clients/members of this site who have joined me or are about to join me these coming months or in the past, I wish all of you good health and happiness.

ATB
Malc

Happy birthday Malc! :) Hope you have a fantastic day and many more years of health, happiness and enjoying the sport you love.

Its been a pleasure to get to know you over the last year, a better guide into the sport I couldn't have asked for! I've had a cracking time out in the field with you and I'm looking forward to many more trips to Holmbush, to Bedfordshire and to Scotland next year!

All the best,

Stu

Have a great birthday Malc, and hopefully loads more of them.
It always helps if you have a supportive partner to encourage you - Take her out for a meal or whatever to show her just how much you appreciate her, it sounds like she is well worth it!

You got two years on me mty Happy Birthday mty mine in a few days 13th :tiphat: leo's rule the world :stir:

Happy Birthday SM, God bless and keep you safe,along way to go to catch me but I'm still dragging them out and 1? years in front.

Hope you didn't ponder too long on it Malc!, I woke up one Saturday in April & asked myself where did it all go?.... did feel like a milestone for a few days though!, Happy Birthday and the returns too,:tiphat:

Happy birthday. Had my 60th in May. Hope you got something you wanted, whether shooting related or otherwise.

I didn't ponder on that milestone much. I have a few health problems, but they don't stop me doing anything I did when I was half that age. Although I definitely do things slower now (depending on what you are up to, maybe no bad thing) and it's debatable whether I do them as well. But I do, from time to time ponder on my own mortality and I suspect I do that a bit more as time progresses. Bu my general conclusion is that pondering on it will change nothing. So crack on doing what you enjoy for as long as you can.

Many happy returns.

I have just got in from picking up my course of Doxycycline tablets for Lyme disease...It is the first time I did not have to pay for my prescription to be filled...Some compensation to being over 60!

You are also eligible for a bus pass...but I don't know if country buses have enough space for a deer tray.

Happy Birthday.

Alan

Have a good one.
And in answer to your question, my life was ticking away quite slowly, then kids came along, whoosh, that was where your life went, not that i regret it one bit!
Cheers
Richard

Back