Recommend neoprene chest waders ?

If you are wild fowling in water deep enough to need chest waders then you should have got off earlier!!
In the S/East over the last few years we have had no really cold weather as such so I do with thigh boots, up North and NI do get the cold stuff I must agree.

Granted the tides charts are just a guide but I watch the water like a hawk and go to plan "S" Shore line sharpish.

Tim,243
Tim you should try decoying up here in January, I wear neoprene chest waders and Neoprene divers jacket top! I stalk in breathable chest waders!.
But in all seriousness it makes life far easier on old gits like us to wear waders, as it means there is no ingress of damp anywhere so things like arthritis are not made worse.

Tim you should try decoying up here in January, I wear neoprene chest waders and Neoprene divers jacket top! I stalk in breathable chest waders!.
But in all seriousness it makes life far easier on old gits like us to wear waders, as it means there is no ingress of damp anywhere so things like arthritis are not made worse.

If that is an invite then I might well take you up on that!!

Thought you lot wore kilts for all events lol

Tim.243

Back