Thread: Bisley.

Good morning .

Would anyone who is a bisley regular be kind enough to allow me to tag along some time,

and show how me the ropes, as such.

i have been a member of the NRA for some time now, and attended lots of days at the British sporting rifle range, hold a range competency card.

I just don't know how the whole thing works, with regards to the butt markers etc.

Anyway if anyone would be kind enough to show me the ropes I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for looking.👍

Hi Foggy, I have got to come up to Bisley in the near future to renew my range ticket,i only go to zero in and have a bit of fun once in a while, I go on the week days, next time I am going I will send you a pm if you have not sorted any thing out by then your more than welcome to come along. all the best John.

I was up at Bisley last week for the first time ever. It might be worth contacting the Old Seargents mess who run a shooting club and they were very helpful. Sorry no contact details to hand

Hi Foggy
    if you go onto NRA web site you will find a couple of documents in the download section ( I think ) which provide you with a lot of the information you are seeking.

Sorry off thread but does anyone know if Dugie Glaister still works at Bisley ?

we shoot at Bisley on a monthly basis, if you want to come along as a guest then I'm sure it can be arranged.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Hi, myself and 2 others are going on the 9th, am. No problem of you want to join us.