Thread: Trophy Shipping

Trophy Shipping

Afternoon SD

A bit of advice needed.

I have had a full shoulder mount of a Boar shot in Portugal made. Can it be shipped and does anybody suggest a company.

Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	542.8 KB 
ID:	73022

I've just had stuff shipped from Africa into Prestwick. I am well aware, before we get the smart Alec replies, that you live in Wales and your question was regarding a boar in Portugal, but if you pm me I'll give you the name of the shipping company up here. I can't imagine it matters to them which airport it comes in to.

Rainbow freight usually handle a great many trophies. Or there is Gavin White KG Logistics 01634 818344.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Aye, I've used Rainbow in the past. This is a new company (to me) and I must say so far it's been easier.

Excellent, thanks for the help!!

I've had two large crates from Spain arrive this summer, containing Barbary Sheep, Ibex and Boar.
    They arrived via TNT. In fact every european trophy shipment I've had has been via a standard courier.
    As far as I can tell whilst we are still in Europe there is no need to use a broker etc. Just book a standard courier to do it.

sws, I expect this will be good advice.
    Good hunting.