Thread: Any DSC1 Courses Northern England Jan/Feb/March 2017

Any DSC1 Courses Northern England Jan/Feb/March 2017

I did my DSC1 some time ago in Clitheroe, what I hadn't realised is was a Test day rather than a course and although I'd read through the training manual a few times it didn't really prepair me for passing the course. I passed the shooting, meat hygiene and safety parts but have the knowlege questions and species identification partd to resit.

I was wondering if anyone is doing a course in the Northern England area just after Christmas? I've only got til April 2017 to do the resits.

Kind Regards

Gareth

There has just been a level 1 course run at clitheroe, like you say you only have to resit what you failed , do you want me to find out if there is another one soon ?

No way, I've been texting John Bridges to tell me when the next course is for litterally 2 years. Yes that would be great if you could find out for me as I live in Clitheroe.

Kind Regards

Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by arron View Post
    There has just been a level 1 course run at clitheroe, like you say you only have to resit what you failed , do you want me to find out if there is another one soon ?

Hi gareth
    we are running one on sept 2nd 3rd 4th and nov 25th 26th 27th and one beginning of feb date to be confermed , give me a ring and we can tell you more

all the best
    mike

ZEISS PRO STALKER

Try Barony at Dumfries

Hi Mike thats fantastic and you're not that far away from me. I'll give you a call this week some time.

Kind Regards

Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by calton moor range View Post
    Hi gareth
    we are running one on sept 2nd 3rd 4th and nov 25th 26th 27th and one beginning of feb date to be confermed , give me a ring and we can tell you more

all the best
    mike

http://www.liddlesdalestalking.co.uk...ing/4581290906

These guys do well run courses if you are still looking

Just seen this thread, contact Jon Snowdon at Greenlee larder, Northumberland he is doing courses early next year, and is running a Carcass & Butchery day on 12th November of this year, generally has Reds to do, if you can lift them!!