Heads

TH4

Had 2 bucks last night and just went to boil them out and my boiler has packed up anyone out there that can boil out a roe and a muntjac head for me? Quite happy to pay.

Last time I did them on the cooker I needed a large pot of b*****k ointment!!!!!!!

I'd be inclined to put them into the freezer as they are i you're not too pushed for time? That would give you some breathing space

"
I'd be inclined to put them into the freezer as they are i you're not too pushed for time? That would give you some breathing space

+1 all mine go in the freezer until I have time to do them, I'm lucky that all my c!ients are repeat customers so collect them on their next visit.

TH4,

I do mine on the gas BBQ, remove all the coals and place a large pan on the grill above the burners then put the coals back around the pan.

ATB 243 Stalker.

Been there done that, wife wasn't happy! Something about the smell she didn't like :drool:
Add an onion, peeled and chopped into 4, takes a lot of the horrible smell away.

Just dont do what I did the first time, and leave the skin on the onion, thinking it didnt matter . The skin turned the skull brown and no amount of bleaching got the skull white again.

Back