Available: FC lease syndicate bid

beer can

I will be tendering for the following FC leases.

AUCHENRODDAN LOCKERBIE PROVISIONALY FILLED
295 hectares. Min Cull 30 Roe. One permit holder 5 controllers
4 places available
price £495
GLEDENHOLM DUMFRIES
143 hectares. Min Cull 15 Roe. One permit holder 3 controllers
2 places available.
price £395
LOCHAR MOSS DUMFRIES PROVISIONALLY FILLED
1070 hectares. Min Cull 60 Roe. One permit holder 5 controllers
4 places available
price £595

Candidates must have
A VALID FIREARMS CERTIFICATE INCLUDING AUTHORISATION TO HOLD OR PURCHASE A LEGAL CALIBRE OF FIREARM FOR CULLING DEER IN SCOTLAND
DSC 2.however in some circumstances DSC lv1 may be accepted see FC conditions
VALID FIRST AID CERTIFICATE
INSURANCE

Tenders need to in by 29th so be as sharp as you like

I am willing to accept one DSC lv1 per ground ideally paired with a DSC lv2 on same ground
As per FC rules can only win two lots so fingers crossed
I am looking for competent candiadates that can complete the majority of the cull where posible

Message me for more details
include your email

Last edited:
Hi, is your bid to be the number of controllers X the price quoted above? I.e (Lochar moss) 6x595=£3570 tendered?

Ok. So is the price of membership (above) likely to change when you have decided what to bid?

no
i am not telling anyone what my bid is going to be, if you are interested in a place at the prices quoted then let me know

Apologies if I was asking suspicious questions. I was trying to work out if you were tendering to use the lease as a source of income or if it was a traditional style of syndicate where everyone contributes equally. The prices that you've quoted seem quite reasonable either way to be fair. Good luck with your bid.

unsure what you reply means 'how'. can you kindly provide me with the info I requested if you are still looking for possible syndicate members
Regards

unsure what you reply means 'how'. can you kindly provide me with the info I requested if you are still looking for possible syndicate members
Regards

in my post it clearly states for more details include an email address.
you didn't supply one so was wondering how i am supposed to give you the information you requested

Back