House doors to be locked continuously even when you're at home?

Ah, no problems. Can't remember my name sometimes, these days.

And that's a joke, before anyone questions my suitability to hold firearms due to deteriorating mental health. :lol:

Wolfie

Ah, no problems. Can't remember my name sometimes, these days.

And that's a joke, before anyone questions my suitability to hold firearms due to deteriorating mental health. :lol:

Wolfie

What is it after anyone questions your suitability to hold firearms due to deteriorating mental health? :)

Alan

I know most people are mentioning the fac security and rightly so but surely the protection of loved ones and self is more important. So I cant really understand why some seem to be rebellious and say they are not going to lock their doors. I live in the back of beyond and never thought for one minute there would be someone with mental health issues wanting to do harm to me. I was lucky and no harm was done and it was a wake up call to tighten up on security. I was concerned at the time for my safety and the fact that he had an issue with me shooting deer. When the police were trying to reason with him he had said that I had shot him and poisoned his dogs. I was lucky that the local policeman was there. When he was asked "where is your wound" of course he couldnt answer and his dogs were running about unleashed and obviously looked fine. A few weeks later the guy was heard to be ranting about the full moon and Cleopatra pulling her veil across it and went on to say if a particular lady walked past his place again he would slit her throat and clean her fanny out, after this he was sectioned. You just never know who is out there, turning a key might just save your life or your loved ones

My rear door is open mainly because my children like playing in the garden, supervised from the kitchen, to follow your argument we live in a world where they cannot be allowed to experience the outdoors in an enclosed and gated garden for fear of someone hurting them. I personally don't think we've reached that, yet, I want my children to be able to enjoy being outdoors!

You are correct BUT a front door or a back door can be arranged to be key entry and handle exit......because thats what i went for.

Back