Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Wales Best Practice 'Talking Stalking' 2016 Llanrwst: Official Announcement

North Wales Best Practice 'Talking Stalking' 2016 Llanrwst: Official Announcement

BASC in partnership with the Deer Initiative are presenting a ‘Talking Stalking Evening’

BASC are delighted to confirm a ‘Talking Stalking Evening’ Best Practice event. The event has been organised in partnership with the Deer Initiative. This free to attend event will be held in The Eagles Hotel, Ancaster Square, Llanrwst, LL26 0LG, on the 7th September at 7pm. Refreshments are not provided, but are available at the hotel.

This event is aimed at anyone interested in stalking, even absolute novices. A raffle filled with exciting prizes will also be available on the day.

Attendees will have ample opportunity to chat and question the guest speakers on all aspects of deer stalking: -

1. Andrew Treadway - DMQ Assessor Scotland, Forestry and Arboriculture Lecturer Barony College and Urban Deer Management Program.
    2. Dave Phillips - Bush Craft Expert UK and Europe, Llandrillo College Lecturer in Butchery / Chef.
    3. David Harris - Wales TB Veterinary Advisor - Notifiable Disease Surveillance in Deer in Wales.
    4. Patrick Faulkner - 50 years plus of stalking and teaching Rifle Shooting - Lead or not Lead.

For more information, please contact Steve Griffiths (the Deer Initiative)
    Booking not essential but a rough guide to numbers would be appreciated., 01691 887 113/ 07917 797 292

Full address for the venue: The Eagles Hotel, Ancaster Square, Llanrwst, Gwynedd, LL26 0LG. For directions, please visit their website.
    The Eagles Hotel | Hotel, Bar Restaurant, Llanrwst
    Last edited by Krabryn; 19-08-2016 at 17:55. Reason: capitalisation

North Wales Talking Stalking 2016

Perhaps someone could link or join these up?

Me plus a couple of mate are possible

If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

Hope the attendance beats last year's of 45..................

Wish I could go, but am away. Come to think of it that makes two out of three than I have been away! You guys arranging it with my diary in mind!

Sorry Kalahari! Feel sure next year's event will be synchronized with your diary. Meanwhile, need a BASC video recording person to attend to provide an iPlayer clip.
    Only a week to go guys! K

That's what worries me, someone checks my diary so I am away at the time.

As a former? professional photographer feel sure you can rig up that video cam in advance of the event.........

VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so old I am still in the land of film. Still film at that.