Any PW members on here?

FrenchieBoy

I am hoping that there might be a Pigeon Watch Member or two on here that can help me out. I think I might have been banned as I have just tried logging on from several computers and all I get each time is a notice saying "You don't have permission to do this" which suggests that I have been banned without any notification.
If there are any members on here could they please just log on and check my username (Frenchieboy) in the members section and see what it says about my membership status.
If I have been banned I suspect that I know exactly why.

Edit. If for any reason I have been banned I do not want any members putting their membership at risk.

Last edited:
Here's what I get. I sent them a mail asking why as I hardly ever use PW.

Cheers,

Rory

I am hoping that there might be a Pigeon Watch Member or two on here that can help me out. I think I might have been banned as I have just tried logging on from several computers and all I get each time is a notice saying "You don't have permission to do this" which suggests that I have been banned without any notification.
If there are any members on here could they please just log on and check my username (Frenchieboy) in the members section and see what it says about my membership status.
If I have been banned I suspect that I know exactly why.

Edit. If for any reason I have been banned I do not want any members putting their membership at risk by asking PW why, I will explain to them via PM.

There loss Pete............

Life beyond PW is better spent on here....

This might explain...

Tim.243

OK, thanks for that guys! I somehow expected that even though all I did was to stand up for a Trader (Who is a very close and personal friend on mine) who was getting slagged off by a couple of PW members who were bordering on being quite slanderous. The trader/close friend who was not a member of PW (And did not want to take up membership) saw the thread and asked if I would be willing to put a reply up for him which he dictated to me. The thread was pulled straight away and I heard nothing more till I tried to log on this morning. I would have thought that if PW wanted to ban me for this they would at least have had the good manners to send me a PM or e-mail telling me so - Or is it OK for members to slag someone off (Both unfairly and slanderously) but not OK to stand up for the person being slagged off - Seems a bit hypocritical to me!

sadly this can happen on a few site FB.

been done to me on a couple of occasions, and as said their loss.

bob.

I have to agree with you Tim even though I wish I hadn't watched that video while drinking a cup of tea!

PW is almost as bad as THL for approaching critical mass of idiots . . . . . .

Last edited:
I had that message when I tried to log into my PW account also I believe stems from inactivity. I stopped going on it as people were a bit odd.

I had that message when I tried to log into my PW account also I believe stems from inactivity. I stopped going on it as people were a bit odd.

Can't be.. I haven't been on PW for over a year and logged in to check for FB no problem

OK, thanks for that guys! I somehow expected that even though all I did was to stand up for a Trader (Who is a very close and personal friend on mine) who was getting slagged off by a couple of PW members who were bordering on being quite slanderous. The trader/close friend who was not a member of PW (And did not want to take up membership) saw the thread and asked if I would be willing to put a reply up for him which he dictated to me. The thread was pulled straight away and I heard nothing more till I tried to log on this morning. I would have thought that if PW wanted to ban me for this they would at least have had the good manners to send me a PM or e-mail telling me so - Or is it OK for members to slag someone off (Both unfairly and slanderously) but not OK to stand up for the person being slagged off - Seems a bit hypocritical to me!

I got banned over an heated debate with a policeman on there. He berated someone over a backstop issue, it was stated that the camera was much lower than than the muzzle giving the impression that the shot was unsafe but he was having none of it.
Someone else was also banned because he named about four hunting sites that he thought were better than PW. (SD was one of them)
Always found the mods to be `up themselves` and and if you said a bad word against any of them or PW you were instantly banned for 6 months.
Hope you don`t lose any sleep tonight Pete!

Tis a minefield of clikki clikki ,you say the wrong thing against any of the in crowd and your hounded/slagged off or banned .Some are on there that much i wonder if they have a sgc./fac at times.I work shifts so when not scaring piggins or rabbits have a look see and many a friend from wildfowling and roost shooting are banned now but nobody knows why.Many its the rolling up of the trouser leg and standing on 1 leg brigades secret website .Dont worry about them Pete in their world all is well and they still follow the yellow brick road

Hi FrenchieBoy i would be worried if i was you, Red Dot's lasted longer than you.:rofl: No just kidding stick up for your principles pete you did what 99% of us would have done.
Jim

Pete, If its any consolation I appear to have been banned for not accepting a 'sanction'. You sent me some calls when we were both members - good to see you here. My name is unchanged, as is yours.
Regards,

At least they let you be a member....
They didn't even let me join lol!!!!!!

Why was that lol...........

Oh I had some right ding dongs with the mods lol....

A friend text earlier to say a chap we both know was banned for posting a youtube clip which showed the mods in "quote" A bad light lol

The lads who run this site get stuck into stalking deer, as for what the mods get stuck into on PW would be peoples wallets!!

Tim.243

Back