Thread: Trace Big Game Sled

Trace Big Game Sled

Heads up for those in the market for a dedicated deer recovery/loading sled.

Bushwear are now selling the Trace Big Game Sled with optional stainless steel runners for 79.99

This is identical to the large size 'Wildwanne Schlittenform' I purchased from Frankonia Jagd, after having my adapted plaster's bath slip off the loading ramp and nearly do me a serious one, and which retails at a more competitive price of 59.95 euro - but must be included in a minimum order value of 100 euro before they will ship within the EU (good excuse to browse their catalogue!).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	server.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	73713

It's a rugged bit of kit that can be towed behind a quad etc. and will take a large stag of up to 200kg. There are accessories available from Frankonia - cover, quad towing bracket, universal clips - which hopefully Bushwear will in time consider selling as well.

Further details here:

I have no association with any of the businesses, just a very satisfied user of the product.

+1 for the Franconia sled, but their website should carry a warning that it can seriously effect your credit card LOL

Did Frankonia recently send you their latest print catalogue?

Mines already covered in drool!