Thread: New Member

Hi, I live on the north coast of British Columbia Canada. I have been hunting and fishing basically all my life. I first bought a 30 06 Pump Action Remington in 1976, which I still own. I also have a .22 Magnum, Lever Action Winchester, a couple of shot guns, a Enfield 303 with open sights, a Parker Hale 30 06, and most recently, a Tikka 30 06 lite, which with a few modifications, is an excellent rifle. I rescued the Parker Hale from the garbage heap a number of years ago, when because the barrel was badly rust, the stalk was in very bad condition, and it had a broken extractor spring, a friend was about to discard it. I took it home and spent many hours refurbishing the gun. I plan to have the barrel replaced as well. So now I have this Parker Hale rifle, which is very well balanced, but does not have a magazine. So I am now searching for a Parker Hale, 30 06 magazine, and I'm hoping that, possibly, your members may be able to help me in my search. Cheers.

Welcome on in, I am just imagining your surroundings!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses