Tom reveley " forum member ".

penta

Just à post, about an other forum member. Worth his salt , and I know they are plenty on here.

A word of recognition for Tom, l recently bought a gun rest from Tom, that was sent the next day to me. Tom said to pay for It on arrival, to make sure I was happy with the item.
A term of trust on both sides, this Is what astounds me about this forum. "Community ".

So Tom I thank you for your trust Indeed.
I bought this for a present for a friend, that I met on this forum that will make good use of It.
So Tom you're one of the many good members on here.
Thanks Neil.

Just à post, about an other forum member. Worth his salt , and I know they are plenty on here.

A word of recognition for Tom, l recently bought a gun rest from Tom, that was sent the next day to me. Tom said to pay for It on arrival, to make sure I was happy with the item.
A term of trust on both sides, this Is what astounds me about this forum. "Community ".

So Tom I thank you for your trust Indeed.
I bought this for a present for a friend, that I met on this forum that will make good use of It.
So Tom you're one of the many good members on here.
Thanks Neil.

Been aquainted with Tom a long while. Good Bloke.

Stan

Yes a lot can be said about the generosity and trust of the members of this forum it is a pleasure indeed to read the posts like this ( well I mean Tom is a Geordie after all)

fantastic lads.

just what I need on a day I can't get out shooting as its biblical rain here.

bob

Yes a lot can be said about the generosity and trust of the members of this forum it is a pleasure indeed to read the posts like this ( well I mean Tom is a Geordie after all)

We'll aye , aye man. À Scottish translation !!.: to Geordie. :D .
Well done on your lottery winnings mate. Enjoy. Couldn't happen to a better person.
Ps can I have a ďrive In the Ferrari

Haven't managed to find one yet but you certainly can when I take delivery of it looking for 110 crew cab pick also

You want, a land rover, 110 crew cab . Mate, not In production any more. As you know !!. But hey ! With your money, now anything can happen, enjoy buddy.

He is a gentleman is out Tom, and I can almost understand everything he says :D

John

fantastic lads.

just what I need on a day I can't get out shooting as its biblical rain here.

bob

Can't get out in the rain, you think your gonna melt of something ?
Sorry Bob but you ain't that sweet. :p

Neil. :)

Most people on this site have made firm friendships through the site and are good genuine people to deal with. After some of the Bolloc/s we have had to deal with lately it has put a smile on my face to see such a post.

Well done lads.

Sent a Nomad coat to gent called remmy (on here)not what he wanted,instead of sending it back he sold it for me to his mate.received payment by bank transfer straight away,cant be bad.

Back