Wanted: A weeks deer stalking wanted for multiple species

alimufti

I am interested in a weeks deer stalking in mid to end October 2016 for areas where multiple species might be taken.
I do not mind basic accommodation etc and would rather spend on more animals and am not adverse to any trophies if i come across them. Am additionally flexible to try out far flung regions of UK as well in the interests of visiting areas i may not have hunted in before.
Any fly fishing, rough shooting or duck shooting would be a nice bonus if possible. But the focus is very much on stalking.

Please advise

Thank you
best regards
Ali

Would have liked to have helped you out For red , roe , goat or boar or a walk with shotgun but October is my busiest month (fully booked on stags)
Hope you find something

Best person I can recommend on here is TDM.
He has Roe, Fallow, Sika and Muntjac.
He has on site accommodation and should you desire any more he can arrange that too.
He is only in Dorset so 3hr drive from London and your there.
Oh and i forgot yo mention that he will bust a ball to get you on to deer and he has access to rough shooting and pigeon.

I am interested in a weeks deer stalking in mid to end October 2016 for areas where multiple species might be taken.
I do not mind basic accommodation etc and would rather spend on more animals and am not adverse to any trophies if i come across them. Am additionally flexible to try out far flung regions of UK as well in the interests of visiting areas i may not have hunted in before.
Any fly fishing, rough shooting or duck shooting would be a nice bonus if possible. But the focus is very much on stalking.

Please advise

Thank you
best regards
Ali

Ali,

Thanks for the email. If you want to contact me for later in the winter after Christmas I might be able to fit you in for Fallow, Roe, Muntjac and CWD over a 3 or 4 days depending on your commitments. However for Red and Sika I am booked out.

Back