Available: muntjac updated!

dancoventry

Hi guys
After the interest of the other post, We will be offering muntjac packages.
There is alot of muntjac on the ground, Alot of good heads too!
So to start our management plan theres lets say 1 or 2 to be culled.
we will be offering outings with a NO LIMIT on numbers of animals up to cic bronze
so for any one wanting to stalk there first muntjac or some one looking for a very good representative, then please get intouched
dan

Hi Dancoventry
Where in the country are you, would it be in the warwickshire countryside by any chance. I live in Sunny Wales and would like to know how far I would have to travel to you. Also whats the money.

Cheers Gaz

Dan
Can you pm with details ? Were/When/how much, i have never done any stalking ( applied for centre fire ) so no rifle of the calibre needed ( is one avealible for hire ) do you/they take on novices ???
Regards

Steve..................

I see you have got this offerd on pidgeon watch at £150 per outing,now is an outing classed as a day or is it £150 morning and another £150 evening making £300 for a day ????
could you confirm this please

it is per outing yes but thats will include all animals shot up 2 a cic bronze
any more info you need ill be happy to help
cheers dan

I would like some info on this please (very interested) live in South Wales so I am hoping it is not to far.
Would like to know the county at least,cheers.

it is per outing yes but thats will include all animals shot up 2 a cic bronze
any more info you need ill be happy to help
cheers dan
Hi mate
forgive me for asking but you seem to have come on a lot in only 5 months from a novice just starting out stalker http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?8867-anyboby-offer-cull-stalking
to charging big money for stalking,Iam not having a go mate but you seemed to have got on in this game very very quickly

Hi mate
forgive me for asking but you seem to have come on a lot in only 5 months from a novice just starting out stalker http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?8867-anyboby-offer-cull-stalking
to charging big money for stalking,Iam not having a go mate but you seemed to have got on in this game very very quickly

Your own use of the "Late availability" sub forum (as it was known then) didn't go flawlessly. Remember the insults you traded with the forum "mad man"?

www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?5752-HI-from-a-new-member&p=51510#post51510

Just putting things into perspective mate.

Back