Flew out to johannesburg in mid- July to do a warthog cull hunt with the above ,advertised on the SD.
landed on a friday morning around 0700 am, i was met, and greeted by Gerrit the outfitter , and his brother in-law frikkie ,who was to be my PH .
i had done 2 x safaris before, one to Namibia, the other last year, to Botswana ,although i am no Harry Selby i wanted to do another safaris but not for trophies .
i did a couple of e-mail exchanges , decided these guys were what i was looking for and booked up .
the welcome i received from these two guys was unbelievable, and same goes for the camp staff.
the accommodation was great , the home cooked food everyday was outstanding , thank to the wonderful kitchen skills of elNa ,
i saw many ,many quality animals ,and this is not just cull-hunt venue rest assured ,and took the culls i set out for,and ones , as guided , by the PH .we were out first light ,back for lunch ,short... let the food go down break, then out again till the sun was going down , few beers around the fire in the evening , odd gin, on top of the first class hunting we had a good time,the guys knowledge of all things wildlife was exceptional and we had a great laugh too,
the week seemed to go like a weekend ,and i was back at Emirates check in far too soon, sitting in Jackson's with a pot of red bush watching the flights come ,and go, i had a smile on my face , sad to be going but that's how it is ,all good things have to come to an end,
i heard an American hunter once say.... came as a client , left as a friend , and that certainly was the case here , met the guys wives, families and was treated like i was one the clan returning from afar ,
i would, i WILL go back again , and regardless if you are a seasoned hunter , or a first timer , you wont be disappointed coming here i can tell you ,

pete m,