Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Came net, genuine ex army.

Came net, genuine ex army.

Right gents, I was after some camo net and I came across a deal I ended up buying a Transit van full It's in good condition, some has sides cut but any damaged comes free, only charging for the unmolested bits Genuine ex British army, woodland pattern I believe, sizes vary from a couple of yards square, to big enough cover a harrier jump jet size (50' x 25' but odd shape). And I've got a lot

Before it goes on ebay I'll offer it on here (and one other forum only) at 1 a square yard, it will be on the bay at 1.50 sq yd which is half the going price.
    If you want any let me know what size and we'll cut it for you.
    Collect if you wish or postage at cost.

Right gents, it appears there's approximately 7 sq yds to the kg and Hermes want 5.95 for up to 5 kg . I assume this is mainland UK, other destinations will have to be checked so if you live in a hut on a rock off the Scottish coast or the middle of a bog it's best to contact me first.
    Last edited by rodp; 08-09-2016 at 19:02.

I'll call in tomorrow if your about.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    I'll call in tomorrow if your about.

Hi,

PM sent.

Regards

All PM's answered, more or less to say I don't know yet how much shipping will cost. I'll weigh some tomorrow and check out hermes for price (they're about the cheapest) Spent two days sorting it, measuring it and bagging it. I really, really under estimated how much net a Tranny holds, I have hundreds, if not thousands, of square yards of the stuff in varying sizes (from app 15'sq up to nearly 60' x 35') I'll get back to everyone when I have a shipping cost.

All net orders went out yesterday, should be with you Thurs / Fri. Still got loads left, I think I bought a little too much

Thanks gents

How much posted for a piece approx 6m x 2 m mate (12 square yds)posted, let me know via pm, and I'll send payment via bacs

cheers

kjf
    Last edited by Kjf; 14-09-2016 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjf View Post
    How much posted for a piece approx 6m x 2 m mate (12 square yds)posted, let me know via pm, and I'll send payment via bacs

cheers

kjf
    +1
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.