Thread: Heads Up Maral 30-06 and Blaser owners

Heads Up Maral 30-06 and Blaser owners

I recently ordered a spare ten shot 30-06 magazine for my Maral through Greenfields of Salisbury, they got two in for me.
    I only needed one so any 30-06 Maral owners in the market for a spare ten shot magazine get in touch with them, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised at the price too.
    A similar thing happened with my Blaser spare magazine/trigger unit, they got the ATZL model for me but I now know it is not compatible with my new R8, so again if anybody is in the market for the ATZL adjustable unit get in touch with them.
    I am sure they will be glad to sell the items and I will feel less guilty about ordering the wrong items.

Eddie, the ATZL system will work with your R8 but you will need to send the stock and action off to get it sorted.

Paul, I have only just got the rifle so the last thing I want to do is send the stock off for adjustment, I just want to get on and use it ;-)
    I know it can be done but I did not really want the range/hunting trigger pull facility all I really wanted was the 'spare magazine' to enable me to re-load quickly if need be.

I know what your saying Eddie. I think the standard trigger is excellent.