Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bushwear service

Bushwear service

A few years back I purchased a bone saw with an 18" blade from Bushwear. I contacted them last week and ordered a couple of new blades ready for the winter season. I hadn't realised that they were only 16" blades until they arrived.

I contacted the company and told them of the problem (mine for not checking the blade length) and they instantly told me not to worry as they would send me out a new saw for the blades free of charge.

I did not tell them that I was one of the owners of this site, just in case some smart arse makes a comment on here. Needless to say I think it warrants bringing to the attention of the site members of how Bushwear handle customer relations.

Top marks
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

`just in case some smart arse makes a comment on here`
    As if they would!
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I use Bushwear in Perth quite a lot, and can only speak highly of them
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

I've had very friendly service in the Stirling branch.

Have always been more than happy as well - good job

Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Nothing but praise for Bushwear! I can order and get delivery next day one end of the country to the other... I have in the past used a company one county away and they take months!!!

Bushwear - fantastic...
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Has not been my experience.
    The real problem with political jokes is that they get elected...
    I have summat for sale; here's the M̶i̶d̶w̶a̶y̶ Brownells UK price... effin jokers.
    "The .30-'06 is unstable at close range" - Ahahahahhahh!
    Big Government - Truly a curse on mankind.

Took a pair of meindl boots into them last year on the Monday because they were leaking and had a phone call on the Friday saying a brand new pair of boots were in the shop

Always a first class service . My wife bought a coat for me telling them it was my birthday present, they included a knife with a note Happy Birthday from the Bushwear team.Wf1

Always superb service ,ordered a Knife ,received the wrong 1,rang and explained the correct blade arrived the next day and was told to keep the "wrong" 1 FOC.Pleasure to speak to on the phone and very helpful
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed