Available: Very big roe buck

dancoventry

Hi folks
If any 1 is interested in a very big roe buck (easy gold medal) in WILTSHIRE
please pm me for details
cheers dan

Last edited:
Any pictures? I presume you mean the buck has been shot rather than sold? Its a very brave man that sells an individual deer that is still walking around the woods. JC

no sam it was not shot by any 1 off here and there is people on here that dont want pictures up it is there choice
cheers dan

Dan,

To help you out a bit I think folk are looking for pictures of your deer, not the client or any recognizable surrounding landscapes. You can then show people the quality of your deer heads without anyone getting upset.

Like this,

Gold 133.58 cic.
4558401791_d058540aef_z.jpg

Cheers,
Mark.

Hi dan ,

so it has been shot i was waiting for your text for 3 days and last night had to send you a message that with not hearing anything of you i might not beable to give my employer enough notice to come down this week to have ago for him , i am only pleased i did not shell out for a scope for you dan as i take people at face value and it looks this time i could of been wrong this time.

NOT VERY HAPPY dan

Looks like some one was selling a deer twice now thats not on. I have been stalking a long time and i have noticed you can only kill them once Aint you luck chrisc we have the internet.:rofl:

Thought of replying to this earlier, decided against it, but what the hell, may as well say what I think:

Selling a "gold medal" buck, please roll up, pay a hefty fee and shoot this fantastic buck off my ground, a month BEFORE the rut??

Quality management plan that......

I await the incoming.....:scared:

Thought of replying to this earlier, decided against it, but what the hell, may as well say what I think:

Selling a "gold medal" buck, please roll up, pay a hefty fee and shoot this fantastic buck off my ground, a month BEFORE the rut??

Quality management plan that......

I await the incoming.....:scared:
no need for incoming mate,your damm right what you say,you should see the PM i have had from someone about this guy,unfortunatley i cant post it on here

Back