The Misses is properly after me!

lwcdart

Guys

I managed to pull muself out of the sack this morning at silly o'clock & did bag a small Roebuck on one of my bits of ground, in addition to managing to slash my free hand badly whilst gralloching the beast in question, glad I spent a fiver on a car first aid kit not so long ago.

Home & showered by 9am to meet the EHO at the plant & then spent a lazy day of admin & managed to mow the lawn-so all in all I was pleased with the days results-until the misses rang me from the school run in a state of shock & horror as she had been stood in the playground with her designer bag, shoes & sun glasses to have one of her "Milfie" frields notice a Tick attached to her knee!:rofl:

Hell where could that have come from? Safe to say I am now properly in the dog house with Woddy my GSP-who smells of |Foxes & rotten deer heads (nasty)!

Hey Ho, Lee:lol:

Unless she stalks with you I would be asking questions about where she got the tick from :eek:

I`ve had them, the dogs have had them and my mrs is the only one that hasn`t. I just tell her that her day will come.
I can`t repeat what she said next!!
basil.

I`ve had them, the dogs have had them and my mrs is the only one that hasn`t. I just tell her that her day will come.
I can`t repeat what she said next!!
basil.

I thing your a gentleman to share mate, i just showed this thread to my wife and she said xxxx xxxx xx xxxx xx xxxxx xx

so there you go i will be de clothing in a pressure vacuum from now on..

mind i did once say they don't transfer unless you have been in the field yikes she just hit me ha ha

f.

Ha ha......worst i've had is sitting down at the table with the in-laws and absently scratching a ked off onto the table linen.

Still i did take her 4x4 shooting once and leave a rabbit in the back - it sat there all weekend, waiting for her on the monday morning. That cost me a full valet and a pair of shoes. I don't get to use her truck any more :(

Back