Hello from Norfolk

rminty

Hello,

I have been a gamekeeper in Norfolk for 9 years now and previous to that I was a keeper in Hertfordshire. I have had experience with all forms of game shooting in the uk.

My passion is deer and I am very fortunate to work with roe, muntjac and red deer in norfolk and have worked with fallow in Hertfordshire.
I hold a DSC1 certificate and need one more full stalk on my level 2 before I can send it in for assessment.

Very much looking forward to gaining more contacts and experiences in the deer stalking world.

Hello,

I have been a gamekeeper in Norfolk for 9 years now and previous to that I was a keeper in Hertfordshire. I have had experience with all forms of game shooting in the uk.

My passion is deer and I am very fortunate to work with roe, muntjac and red deer in norfolk and have worked with fallow in Hertfordshire.
I hold a DSC1 certificate and need one more full stalk on my level 2 before I can send it in for assessment.

Very much looking forward to gaining more contacts and experiences in the deer stalking world.
Hi rminty,
nice to see a fellow keeper on the sd with a passion for stalking,
good luck with your last level two stalk

Tony

Back