Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you guys are bikers

How many of you guys are bikers

Cant find it now but there was a thread recently about motorbikes , a good number of guys i take stalking seem to be into bikes as well
    Here is a pic of mine on a run out to Skye in one day (600 miles in one day)
    Pics would be good
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160817_153644-1skye.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	666.5 KB 
ID:	74699
    Last edited by Solwaystalker; 25-09-2016 at 11:45.
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

No longer on two wheels, but a stock pic of my last steed.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Kawasaki zx12r and a BMW GS1200 myself. Though not had an opportunity to use either of late due to work/family commitments.

Sadly no longer on 2 wheels, but over the years
    Ex MOD Ariel 350
    BSA Bantam
    Triumph T110
    Dresda Triton
    Triumph Bonneville
    Norton Dunstall Dominator
    Yamaha Fazer
    Harley Davidson Sportster
    Harley Davidson Softail

Sadly the last Ride of Respect through Royal Wooton Basset saw me call it a day and hang up my helmet due to continuing groin problems (found I could not get my leg over the saddle at Membury Services to re fuel)

Another one here.

I had exclusively bikes from age 18 to 27, commuted in all weathers including a 90 mile round trip for one job. Then I decided that getting dogs and starting shooting needed me to get a car and stop relying on the wife to taxi me everywhere, so the bike had to go.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY

Used to be. Along came kids, away went my green ZX6R

Nice wheels Colin, used to have bikes but onset of middle age , kids and shooting again with a dog means a 4 wheeled vehicle is a must, mine were Honda cub then FS1e, RD125 lc, RD 350 lc, GPZ600r, KH400 when it ran properly and XS1100. Thought long and hard about getting an old Indian or maybe an old DOT trials bike but can't find time to justify having one.

Yes started with tiger cub in 1965 ,stopped in 2003 with Honda nx 650.Best one was Honda mtx 125 used it every day for 15 years ,never missed a beat.Shooting and motorbikes happy days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GS.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	528.7 KB 
ID:	74701 This is mine Colin. I bought it primarily for playing about on but also for touring around Scotland and abroad after a few years without one. Saw places in my own country this year and last I'd never been to before. Got more off road orientated tires on it and this was first day out on them off the tarmac, for a run through Keilder Forest, where I discovered after taking this photo they were still way short of being knobbly's like I used to have.......and got stuck down in this sand pit! Amazing how the thought of a 7 mile walk in off road bike gear can generate enough strength to eventually bully the thing up the hill and onto the fire-road again!