Aigle Parcour ISO 2 - Any Good ???

beretta682

I am looking to replace my "Grubbers" with something a little more comfortable, I have been offered a pair of Aigle Parcours ISO 2 wellies at a good price, are they any good. I do a lot of walking when rough shooting and lamping so comfort and warmth are very important as is durability.

What do you guys think ???

They are a cracking boot use mine for stalking, dog walking, driven game shooting and general walking where willies are needed. I even bought my dad a pair I love mine that much. I have big legs so next time I will buy a full zip pair so I can get my Harkila trousers in too!

Yep, great boots. Mine are the full-zip model and I think I prefer them to the ones with the top strap now. On rough ground they don't offer much ankle support, but that's just the nature of neoprene wellies. I love mine, but use my Mouflons for stalking on rough ground

FAR better than my forester Harkila 5mm ? one year ON and they rub like a washer woman on a stone by a river ??

Great boots. Well worth the money.

In daily use throughout the colder months for an hour of dog walking before work, and regularly 8+ hours at weekends. Comfortable, supportive, warm and dry throughout. Sufficiently sturdy that I don't feel every stone or flint through the sole.

Back