Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any beach fishermen - Fleetwood-Cleveleys-Blackpool?

Any beach fishermen - Fleetwood-Cleveleys-Blackpool?

Any of you guys around the Fleetwood, Cleveleys or Blackpool areas in to beach fishing?
    I'm looking at starting up beach casting/fishing again after a good few years away and the above mentioned venues would be about the nearest and most convenient for me to get to and fish from.
    Can any of you say how the fishing is doing around those areas and are there any "restrictions" in those areas that I should be aware of please?
    Maybe even a chance of a "meet up" and a pint or two at some time in the future!

SD Regular
    I think throughout UK is a minimum length on sea bass? Haven't sea fished for six or seven years. Did it as a distraction when taking tours. to Normandy.

Hello mate I am not at the moment but would be keen to get onto it. Im based in Lytham so see them fixing around me regularly. Doesn't seem to be much to it. Just turn up with some crab and worm and bang it out. To be fair only seen them catch fairly small Whiting and Flatfish but am told on the larger tides there are fish to be had.

If you go let me know I will come keep you company.

Ras

no where near yoy but keepable sizes and numbers changed tthis year on bass especially

never got on with fleetwood /cleveleys////////blackpool had some monster cod on big storms thats off the jetty,but even off the wall had good whiting flats and smaller cod,around scally land over the river they have been catching allsorts now its cleaned up a bit,you know where i mean where they talk funny and have a big tunnell!!
    DONT START

Anyone interested in getting a SD charter from the NW? Could be a good craic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post

Im up for a bit of that mate, + a couple of lads I know, you arrang it and we'll have it

kjf
    Last edited by Kjf; 13-10-2016 at 20:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Depending on date I'd be up for a go at that

My freezer is down to the last few mackerel , I could do with a trip out ,

come on lads , let's get it sorted,

kjf